Russian KGB works with energy

Use only English language in the conversations of forum. Esoteric theme now interesting for a lot of people, and if you are cannot speak Russian, we can try speak English. But you must understand, that my native language is Russian. So please try make your questions more simple.
Z
Участник Клуба
Участник Клуба
Обучение магии, это:: Жизнь. Ты можешь это принять или это отрицать, но ты всё равно учишься. Быстро или медленно, твой выбор только в этом.
Благодарил (а): 604 раза
Контактная информация:

Russian KGB works with energy

Сообщение Z » 28 июн 2010 14:41

Posted by: "Carol"

Thu Apr 5, 2007 10:55 pm (PST)

Dear List,

I just came back from Moscow where I lead a workshop and had lots of fun! But this is not the main reason why I'm writing to you.

I met a man in Moscow that still works for the Russian KGB and also for the American secret services that works with energy as I've never seen in my life. His main job now is to free prisoners of war in Latin America, Iran, Iraq and all those war zones. He is not
always in mission and has a gym where he also teaches people mainly self-defence systems, and this may seem quite normal up to here. What he showed is authorised to do this so there is no secret. He was able to disclose to foreigners what he does and to talk about it freely, therefore, I'm not revealing military secrets!

Well, many of us have the feel and know we possess an energetic field, we work with Energy Psychology and know we are working
directly in a person's energetic field to remove traumas, unwanted states etc. As you know, we are also working "against" official
science because official science still talks about energetic fields as some kind of magic halo, Quantum Physics is still something that has not been yet accepted by what we call "official science", some traditional scientists are moving, but we are still working in
a "field of possibilities" more than "reality". This is the main reason why Energy Psychology is still not accepted by "Traditional
Psychology". But what I saw is the proof that "official science" knows very well what we are talking about, and is hiding this information from us probably for "political, economical, cultural etc." reasons.

With this man I was able to actually see what happens, how it happens and what an energetic field really is….

He literally works with and controls energy as I've only seen in science fiction movies… He is able to stop an aggression, become
invisible, elude an attack and make a helicopter fall…. by "simply" moving the person's aura (in this last case, he interfered with the
pilot's energetic field!). He literally moves it from the person's body and the person is left without vital energy and falls to the
ground seeming lifeless. When I saw it I couldn't believe it…. If I hadn't seen it I would have thought he was talking about those
Chinese style movies, where they have lots of special effects….

He said there are only 4-5 men in the whole world that know how to do this. I asked him how this was possible… and the answer was a surprising. He said that between the body and our energetic field, there is a space in which there is no space and time. He is able to individuate this space and manipulate the energetic field and move it with his hands. He says he does not concentrate on energy, but uses it!. He also explained that he doesn't do this in our dimension, but has to move in a parallel dimension to be able to work in a dimension where space and time does not exist, as it exists in this manifest universe!

What was very clear from this experience that there is an explanation to Zivorad's systems, we are not working in the field of possibilities, we are in the reality (as Barbara said in her mail) and so near to the Truth, that it is impossible to deny it. I had a
suspect that I had been working in a "strange and unusual" way lately with my clients, when they would come back the second time and tell me I had torn them to pieces (in a good sense) and that just by sitting there doing Peat or any other system, they had felt a big energy shift inside. Now it's clearer to me what practice can bring to. People, work, work, work!! The more you get the touch of it, the better processors you become! I have nothing more special than any of you, so it's possible for anyone!

Arelena,
Carol
Posted by: "Carol"

Fri Apr 6, 2007 3:41 am (PST)

Dear Don,

Yes I know of this and it can be taught. I know of Chinese, Indian (from India) and other Masters who do these things regularly. But
what I saw was a bit different.

He mainly says that there is no need to concentrate energy, energy is right there. What he does is use it and control it. A bit
different from the things we are "used to see".

He does no concentration work, he just moves his hands, finds the empty space between the body and energetic field (where there is no time, space, matter or energy) and just pushes the aura away from the body.

He changes the direction of a flying bullet and makes a person who is attacking him with a knife turn the knife towards himself. He sustains we must accompany energy, work with it, not concentrate it. There is no "mental, physical or spiritual" concentration work. Therefore he enters a certain space, which we may call the trajectory of a bullet, or the empty space every individual has
conserved within his vital space (we come from void right? therefore we have preserved it somewhere in our daily life).

It reminds me of how Alda understood in the beginning that we always have had Primordial Polarities, simply we had not found
their "dislocation" in space and time. Once Zivo understood this, I mean deeply understood, he was able to retrieve the information and start the PEAT story. Somwehere we preserve everything.

Akashic records are often considered a "place" where all information is stored....but it is not a space outside of us, we carry it's
memory. The definition of Akashic records is quite clear from this: "The Akashic records are collectively understood to be a
collection of knowledge that is encoded in the aether or rather on a non-physical plane of existence. The Akashic Records are understood to have existed since the beginning of The Creation and even before. Just as we have various specialty libraries (e.g., medical, law), there are said to exist various Akashic Records (e.g., human, animal, plant, mineral, etc) encoding Universal lore. Most writings refer to the Akashic Records in the area of human experience but it is understood that all phenomenal experience as well as transcendental knowledge is encoded therein.

This man does not teach this stuff because he said there is nothing to teach... )

What we owe to Zivo is having shown us the way... then it's up to everyone to access this.

Arelena,
Carol
Свет всегда светит и все освещает, научись принять его, и сам будешь свет..

Вернуться в «English»